Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at its 10 pm ET regular start time on TNT.
The Oct. 6 edition of Rampage comes our way on tape from Stockton Arena in Stockton, California (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and choose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s show features a 4-way match with the winner earning a shot at Eddie Kingston’s ROH world championship. It will be Johnny TV vs. Penta El Zero Miedo vs. Lince Dorado vs. Komander.
Also on the card: The Hardys & The Best Friends team up in 8-man tag action, Kris Statlander & Hikaru Shida join forces against Marina Shafir & Nyla Rose, and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR OCT. 6
- The Hardys & Best Friends defeat Jake Hager, Daddy Magic, Daniel Garcia & Angelo Parker. Jeff Hardy and Daniel Garcia had a brief dance-off in the early-going, and the babyfaces did a 4-way hug heading into the commercial break. The finish saw Matt Hardy kick Daniel Garcia towards the ropes, bumping Magic off the apron and onto Anna Jay on the outside. Hager tended to Jay while the babyfaces set up Garcia for Jeff’s Swanton Bomb, which got the three count.
- Renee Paquette’s interview with Eddie Kingston is interrupted by Jeff Jarrett, Satnam Singh, and Sonjay Dutt. They demand that Eddie give Jay Lethal a shot at the ROH world title. Kingston says he’ll do it when Jay proves he deserves it, instead of running around with a carny like Jarrett. Stokely Hathaway shows up and whispers an interesting proposition into Dutt’s ear, which makes him happy.
- There’s a video hyping the return of Danhausen, which is happening soon.
- Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta defeat Levi Shapiro & Wise Guy Ruiz. Claudio applied the giant swing on Levi, ramming him right into a drop kick from Yuta. Yuta dove off Claudio’s shoulders with a splash for the quick pin fall win.
- Renee interviews the former Jericho Appreciation Society about their loss. Garcia blames his teammates for leaving him alone in the ring. Magic blames Garcia for dancing too much. Parker says they failed as a family, and they need to go have Anna checked out by the doctor as a family. Menard and Hager aren’t happy with Garcia as they walk off.
- Komander defeats Penta El Zero Miedo, Lince Dorado & Johnny TV in a 4-way match to earn a future ROH world title match against Eddie Kingston. Komander and Dorado worked together early on to launch stereo dives on the outside. Penta nailed a Canadian Destroyer on TV to knock him out of the ring. Penta then dove onto a pile of three men right before the commercial break. Later in the match, Dorado hit a hurricanrana on Komander from the top rope, and Komander nailed TV with a hurricanrana on the way down to the mat. Komander landed on all three of his opponents with the running rightrope dive on the outside. Komander followed up with a rope walk 450 splash on Dorado for the pin fall win.
- Ortiz calls Mike Santana a fake tough guy, because he’s actually a fragile little kid on the inside who runs from the truth. Ortiz is going to expose him. Karma took Santana’s one knee, Ortiz is going to take the other one.
- Hikaru Shida & Kris Statlander defeat Nyla Rose & Marina Shafir. The heels get the jump on the babyfaces during their entrance, with Nyla launching Kris off the ring steps for a wild fall on the floor below. As a result, Shida is at a 2-on-1 disadvantage for most of the match. Shida finally makes the hot tag to Statlander coming out of the commercial break. Kris runs wild for a bit but then hurts herself when she can’t get Rose over for a slam. Shida tags back in and splashes both of her opponents. She hits Shafir with a Falcon Arrow for a near fall. Hikaru and Kris try to execute a Doomsday Device on Nyla. Shida finishes off Shafir with Saraya’s finishing move for the pin fall win.
- The babyfaces celebrate as Rampage goes off the air.