Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way on tape from the UW–Milwaukee Panther Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and chose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s go home show for Forbidden Door features Cash Wheeler vs. Jeff Cobb in the main event match.
Also set for tonight: Andrade el Idolo vs. Rey Fenix, HOOK vs. The DKC, Serena Deeb & Mercedes Martinez in tag team action, and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR JUNE 24
- Rampage kicks off with Rey Fenix vs. Andrade el Idolo. After going back and forth for almost 20 minutes and through two commercial breaks, it was interference from Rush that made the difference. While the referee was busy dealing with the wrestlers’ bickering managers inside the ring, Rush walked down the aisle and kicked Fenix right in the balls. Andrade then put Fenix away with the hammerlock DDT. Andrade el Idolo defeats Rey Fenix.
- After the match, Rush and Andrade rip off Rey’s mask. Both heels are wearing La Faccion Ingobernable shirts. Penta Oscuro comes out and chases them away.
- Eddie Kingston cuts a promo for Blood & Guts. He can’t wait to taste Chris Jericho’s blood next week.
- Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee are talking backstage. They aren’t quite on the same page, but as long as they keep winning, everything will be fine.
- Next up is Serena Deeb & Mercedes Martinez vs. Sierra & Laynie Luck. Deeb & Martinez dominate their opponents in a match with lots of quick tags. The idea is that Deeb and Martinez are trying to outdo each other with the beatings they are delivering onto their opponents. Martinez accidentally bumps into Deeb while running the ropes, which doesn’t sit well with Deeb. They quickly force Sierra and Luck to tap out at the same time. Serena Deeb & Mercedes Martinez defeat Sierra & Laynie Luck.
- There’s a hype video / promo for Tully Blanchard Enterprises, with Brian Cage as the centerpiece.
- Jonathan Gresham and Lee Moriarty are interviewed backstage. Tully Blanchard interrupts. A tag team match is set up pitting Gresham & Moriarty against Tully Blanchard Enterprises.
- Now we have HOOK vs. The DKC. It’s not a total squash, but the undefeated cold-hearted handsome devil beats his opponent with ease via Redrum. HOOK defeats The DKC in about two minutes.
- Mark Henry interviews Cash Wheeler and Jeff Cobb ahead of their main event match, which is coming up next.
- Jeff Cobb defeated Cash Wheeler with Tour of the Islands. Chaos ensued after the match was over. Great O’Khan walked to the ring and was intercepted by Dax Harwood. A giant brawl suddenly broke out between all of those men and Will Ospreay, Roppongi Vice, Orange Cassidy, and the rest of United Empire. Eddie Kingston came out of nowhere to ambush Chris Jericho at the commentary table while everything broke down ringside. Eddie grabbed a pen and tried stabbing Chris with it. Chris repeatedly ran away but Eddie kept catching up with him and laying in more blows. Orange Cassidy, Trent Beretta, and Dax Harwood got some shots in on Jericho in between whipping their foes with belts. Shirts were ripped off, and it was a wild scene as Rampage went went off the air.