Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way live from Addition Financial Arena in Orlando, Florida, featuring the go-home show for this Sunday night’s (Mar. 6) Revolution pay-per-view.
Sammy Guevara defends the TNT championship again on Rampage tonight, this time in a 3-Way match against Darby Allin and Andrade El Idolo.
Also advertised for tonight’s card: Christian Cage takes on Ethan Page in a Face of the Revolution qualifying match, Keith Lee will be in action, and the latest iteration of Serena Deeb’s five minute rookie challenge.
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR MAR. 4
- Rampage kicks off with Sammy Guevara defending the TNT title against Darby Allin and Andrade El Idolo in a 3-Way match.
- There’s a spectacular spot early on where Guevara has Darby lifted up for a superplex, only for Andrade to grab Guevara for a powerbomb and walk across the ring to deliver it (while Sammy still has Darby in the suplex position) that elicits a “Holy Shit” chant from the audience. Later in the match, Darby is whipping Andrade with his belt. Guevara nails a coast-to-coast dropkick on Andrade, who’s hanging upside down in the corner. With Andrade out of the mix for now, Darby and Sammy exchange several near fall roll-ups. Andrade is back in the ring overpowering the other two men. Darby eventually hits Andrade with the Stunner. Guevara immediately follows up with his GTH finisher! Darby tosses Sammy out the ring and executes the Coffin Drop on Andrade to try to steal the win. Sammy breaks up the pin at the last second and is able to put Andrade away to retain his title. Sammy Guevara defeats Andrade El Idolo and Darby Allin to retain the TNT title.
- Sammy offers Darby a handshake after the match is over. Darby refuses the gesture and walks out of the ring. Will they be able to co-exist as a team at Revolution?
- PAC and Penta are in the ring. Death Triangle may be down one man (Rey Fenix), but they have a third man and want The House of Black at Revolution. Malakai’s group crashes the scene. Erick Redbeard (fka Erick Rowan) suddenly shows up to join up with Death Triangle to take out Malakai’s group. Redbeard clears out a ton of jabroni security guys while Malakai’s group bails from the scene. Penta snaps the arm of one of the security guys. A trios match is added to the Revolution Buy-In pitting PAC, Penta, and Redbeard against House of Black.
- Dan Lambert cuts a promo. Scorpio Sky gets a TNT title match against Sammy Guevara next week on Rampage, and Paige VanZant will sign an AEW contract at Revolution.
- Next up is Keith Lee in action against JD Drake in a tune-up match. Lee defeats Drake, of course. Team Taz thinks about ambushing him after the match, but Keith Lee will not be deterred. He ends up destroying Peter Avalon and other chumps in an impressive display of power. Team Taz is frozen in their tracks. Orange Cassidy comes out to remind them all that he’s in the Face of the Revolution ladder match too.
- We get a promo from CM Punk that was taped backstage while he was a bloody mess at Dynamite. Covered in blood, Punk vows to beat MJF and leave parts of his body all over Orlando at Revolution. Punk will become a monster to fight the monsters of the world. Because I’m CM Punk, and I’m better than you.
- Serena Deeb vs. Leila Grey is up next in the professor’s five minute challenge. Deeb wins in less than one minute. Serena Deeb defeats Leila Grey.
- Deeb continues the assault after the match. Hikaru Shida is here for the save! She returns with her kendo stick, gets in some blows on Deeb, and chases Deeb away.
- Jade Cargill is attacked by Tay Conti backstage.
- Eddie Kingston cuts a promo hyping his match with Chris Jericho at Revolution.
- Next up is the Face of the Revolution qualifier between Christian and Ethan Page.
- The finish of the match came after Christian wiggled his way out of the Ego’s Edge. He speared Page for a near fall. Christian tried going for the Killswitch, but Ethan rams him into the ringpost. Even so, Christian still avoids the next Ego’s Edge and hits the Killswitch this time for the win. Christian defeats Ethan Page and joins the Face of the Revolution ladder match on Sunday.
- Jurassic Express comes out to celebrate with Christian. Young Bucks and reDRagon also come out and argue with each other over who will take Jurassic’s tag titles at Revolution. Jungle Boy takes advantage of their bickering by diving over the rope and taking them out.
- That’s the end of the show!