Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way on tape from Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and chose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
The main event of tonight’s card is Jurassic Express defending the AEW world tag team titles against the Ass Boys from the Gunn Club.
We’ll also see Young Bucks vs. Roppongi Vice, Britt Baker vs. Robyn Renegade, and HOOK vs. Blake Li.
Finally, we’ll hear from Bryan Danielson.
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR FEB. 11
- The show kicks off with Roppongi Vice (Trent Beretta & Rocky Romero) vs. Young Bucks. There’s no time for entrances, all four men are already in the ring.
- Young Bucks get frustrated after a few minutes and attempt to leave the match, heading back up the ramp. Roppongi Vice chases after them and are lured right into tandem superkicks. The Bucks scramble back into the ring, hoping to win by count out, but Rocky Romero makes it back in the ring just in time. Orange Cassidy bails under the ring in an attempt to get away from the Bucks. They go to drag him out from under the ring and instead pull out Danhausen, who curses them. Roppongi Vice follows up on the distraction with stereo dives onto the Bucks. Later in the match, Trent nails an Avalanche German suplex. He follows up with his Strong Zero finisher, but Romero is pushed onto them and the pin fall is broken up. The Bucks go crazy with superkicks and manage to land the Meltzer Driver on Romero. Trent breaks up the pin at the last second. The Bucks neutralize Berette and then nail the BTE Trigger on Romero for the win. Young Bucks defeat Roppongi Vice.
- Brandon Cutler tries to mess with Orange Cassidy after the match. Cassidy responds with lazy kicks and the Orange Punch. The Bucks take out Orange with the superkick party. Beretta runs Matt and Nick off, but that’s when Jay White runs in and takes out Trent with the Blade Runner.
- Ricky Starks announces that next week is Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Dante Martin in a qualifying match for the Face of the Revolution ladder match at Revolution.
- Tony Schiavone interviews Bryan Danielson. Bryan isn’t bothered by CM Punk’s one-night stand with Jon Moxley and remains hopeful for a long-term partnership with Jon. Matt Sydal and Lee Moriarty confront Bryan about his remarks from last week. This leads to a match booked for next week’s Dynamite between Danielson and Moriarty. Danielson wants to see violence from Moriarty.
- Up next is Britt Baker vs. Robyn Renegade. Jamie Hayter is missing from ringside. Robyn lasts longer with the champ than you might expect, even wrestling through a commercial break and getting a near fall on a splash from the top rope, but it ends with Baker pinning her after a curb stomp. Britt Baker defeats Robyn Renegade.
- Baker tries to injure Renegade after the match with the Lockjaw, prompting Thunder Rosa to hit the ring for the save. Jamie Hayter runs down and goes after Rosa. Mercedes Martinez also enters the ring, pushing Hayter away so she can get some shots in on Rosa. Hayter and Martinez argue with each other, but Baker cools them off and the trio of heels walk out standing tall.
- There’s a video package with some new trash talk from Leyla Hirsch and Kris Statlander directed at each other.
- Out comes HOOK for a match against Blake Li (with QT Marshall). HOOK throws Li down to the mat. Blake tries to grab HOOK’s leg but he isn’t fast enough. HOOK pummels him in the corner like a punching bag. HOOK throws Li around the ring and starts dismantling his shoulder joint. Marshall causes a distraction, but it doesn’t do much to help Li. HOOK dumps Li on his head, mashes him with crossfaces, and locks in the Redrum for the tap out. HOOK defeats Blake Li.
- Mark Henry interviews Jurassic Express and Gunn Club ahead of their AEW tag team championship match, which is coming up next. Jungle Boy calls for the audience to get ready to deliver the loudest “Ass Boys” chant you’ve ever heard.
- Late in the match, Jungle Boy is desperate to make a tag but Austin Gunn takes out Luchasaurus’ knee on the apron, preventing him from being there for the tag. Jungle hangs in there and stuns Colten with a thrust kick. He makes the tag to the dinosaur. Luchasaurus throws both members of Gunn Club around like Ass Dolls, according to commentator Chris Jericho. He tries for a double chokeslam but the Ass Boys escape his grip. Jungle Boy takes out Austin, leaving Colten in there to be chokeslammed by Luchasaurus. Jungle Boy tags back in. Gunn Club takes over, leading to a miscommunication where an errant Jungle Boy dive wipes out his own partner. Billy Gunn takes out Christian. While the ref is distracted, Jungle Boy is blasted with a belt shot right to the face, but somehow escapes the pin attempt. Luchasaurus grabs Colten and chokeslams him into the front row. Christian takes out Billy. Jungle Boy nails Austin with the Killswitch for the win. Jurassic Express defeats Gunn Club to retain the AEW world tag team titles.
- The babyfaces celebrate in the ring while commentary runs down the card for next week’s Dynamite. That’s the end of the show.