Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way on tape from Indiana Farmers Coliseum in Indianapolis, Indiana (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and choose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s main event is a Lumberjack match for the All-Atlantic championship between Orange Cassidy and QT Marshall.
Private Party vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal is also advertised for tonight, as well as Darby Allin vs. Cole Karter. On top of that, we’ll hear from Saraya, Swerve in our Glory, The Acclaimed & Daddy Ass, and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR DEC. 2
- Rampage kicks off with Darby Allin vs. Cole Karter. Darby makes his entrance, alongside Sting, while Karter is already in the ring. Sting takes his leave, letting Darby do this on his own.
- Darby Allin defeats Cole Karter. Darby took out Nick Comoroto with a baseball bat before the match began, and he nailed Karter with a crazy suicide dive. Carter got back in the match by tossing Darby off the top rope. Karter executed a Buckle Bomb, sending Darby crashing down to the mat. He also tossed Allin into the steel ring steps. Darby overcame a beating through the commercial break to land a Code Red for a near fall. Karter landed another high impact move, this time a Falcon Arrow off the rope. However, Cole missed a 450 splash. Darby took advantage for a Scorpion Death Drop and Coffin Drop for the pin fall win.
- Keith Lee is backstage with Renee Paquette. Former ROH TV Champion Shane Taylor interrupts and calls out Lee for ditching him years ago. He challenges Swerve in our Glory to a tag team match against Taylor & JD Griffey at ROH Final Battle. Swerve Strickland appears, with Lee wondering if he can trust him.
- RUSH and LFI boast about Preston Vance turning on Dark Order and joining them. Dark Order says Vance made the biggest mistake of his life.
- The Acclaimed make their typical entrance and get in the ring for an interview with Paquette. She asks them what’s next for them as the AEW world tag team champions. Bowens trashes Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal for interrupting their scissoring last week. They will have to wait in line for a shot at the champs, because there’s one team that has been waiting a very long time for a tag team title shot. Fans chant for FTR. It looks like Bowens is going to announce as much, but the Gunn Club interrupts. They call themselves the best tag team in the world. That leads to Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal, Satnam Singh, and Sonjay Dutt coming out, arguing with Gunn Club about who is the best team. Daddy Ass interrupts and says The Acclaimed want to face the best team, not them. FTR come out and enter the ring, carrying ROH and IWGP tag team gold. They shake hands with Max Caster and Anthony Bowens, silently accepting the title match, which I think is supposed to take place next week on Dynamite.
- A hype video airs with dueling promos from The Bunny and Hikaru Shida, setting up a match for Shida’s Regina Di WAVE championship next week on Rampage.
- Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal defeat Private Party. The finish came when Quen had a pin attempt on Lethal, but the referee was distracted and not there to count it. Jarrett grabbed Quen and held him in place for the Lethal Injection and the pin fall victory.
- Saraya is interviewed by Paquette. She says it felt incredible to compete in the ring again at Full Gear. Saraya wants all the AEW women to know that she wants the world championship, and she wants it very soon.
- Athena defeats Dani Mo. Athena destroys her and could have had the squash win but wanted to punish her opponent more. She has a confrontation with the ref, leading to Mo getting in a desperate roll up. Athena shrugs it off and puts the jobber away with her finisher.
- Athena continues kicking Mo’s ass after the bell, tossing her out of the ring with a thud landing. More AEW officials run down to keep Athena from causing any more damage, but Athena runs right through them and smashes Mo’s face into the steel steps with vicious knee strike. She also almost strikes one of the referees.
- Juice Robinson challenges Samoa Joe to a ROH TV title match at ROH Final Battle.
- Mark Henry interviews Orange Cassidy and QT Marshall ahead of their main event lumberjack match for the All-Atlantic title, coming up next.
- Darby Allin wants back the TNT championship. He challenges Samoa Joe for the title on Wednesday. Sting and Wardlow will both be banned from ringside.
- Orange Cassidy defeats QT Marshall to retain the AEW All-Atlantic championship in a Lumberjack match. Ethan Page removes Matt Hardy as a lumberjack, ordering him to go to the back. The Factory try to interfere on QT’s behalf, but the Best Friends get rid of them. Cassidy prevents QT from landing the Diamond Cutter. QT later tries to piledriver Orange on the ring apron, but Danhausen puts a curse on him. Marshall responds by flipping him off. Cassidy hits the Beach Break on QT on the ring apron and dives on the pile of lumberjacks. Penelope Ford distracts OC, giving Kip Sabian time to sneak from behind and toss OC right into QT’s Diamond Cutter. Cassidy breaks out of the pin attempt. He puts QT away with the Beach Break.
- Cassidy and Kip brawl to the back, leaving the lumberjacks in a big brawl with each other around the ring. The lights go out, and House of Black is there when the lights return. House of Black destroys all of the remaining lumberjacks as the show goes off the air.