Here’s a place to check the results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way live from Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Tonight’s episode features Orange Cassidy defending the AEW All-Atlantic championship against Katsuyori Shibata in All-Atlantic City Dream Match.
Also advertised for the card: Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter team up to take on the duo of Madison Rayne and Skye Blue, Mike Tyson returns to AEW as a special guest commentator, we’ll hear from Ricky Starks, additional names will be announced for the AEW World Championship Eliminator Tournament, and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR NOV. 4
- Mike Tyson comes out to join the commentary team.
- The opening match is Orange Cassidy vs. Katsuyori Shibata for the AEW All-Atlantic championship.
- Orange Cassidy defeats Katsuyori Shibata to retain the AEW All-Atlantic championship. They took turns early on throwing each other into the barricade outside the ring, but returned into the ring before a double count out. Cassidy gets Shibata down in the corner, get the hands in the pockets, and does the lazy kicks. Shibata is unfazed and regains the advantage. He then returns the lazy kicks to Cassidy. They sit down in the ring, staring at each other. Cassidy does lazy slaps, so Shibata knocks him down with an open handed shot to the jaw. He follows up with a dropkick in the corner on OC. They trade backdrops and then each land punches in the face to knock each other down. Shibata no sells multiple PKs from Cassidy. Shibata rises up for elbow strike to OC. Cassidy surprises Shibata with a stunner, but Shibata comes back with a Death Valley Driver. Cassidy nails the Beach Break, but Shibata kicks out of the pin. The first Orange Punch doesn’t get the job done, but the second one puts Shibata down for the three count.
- They shake hands after the match. Cassidy puts his sunglasses on Shibata and they pose together.
- Toni Storm cuts a promo on Jamie Hayter and Britt Baker. She says Hayter is being manipulated by Baker, and she’s going to beat Hayter at Full Gear.
- Claudio Castagnoli and Bryan Danielson are interviewed backstage. They are disgusted with the way Jericho is treating the ROH world championship. Both men want another shot at the title. William Regal says the choice is Jericho’s as to whether he faces Castagnoli or Danielson.
- Britt Baker & Jamie Hayter defeat Skye Blue & Madison Rayne. Blue worked a good portion of the match. Baker missed her stomp on Rayne towards the end, but Hayter was there to follow up and put Madison away with a powerful lariat.
- Baker talks trash on Toni Storm after the match, so Storm ran down to the ring. She took out Rebel and started a brawl in the ring with Hayter. Storm locks in the Texas Clover Leaf. Baker gets back in the ring and blasts Storm with the AEW Interim women’s world championship. Hayter holds up the title with her foot placed on Storm’s body.
- Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara are interviewed backstage. Jericho counters Regal’s offer by suggesting a four way match for the ROH world title between Jericho, Guevara, Danielson, and Castagnoli. Jericho knows that Sammy will do the right thing after they eliminate Bryan and Claudio, and it’s just the two JAS members left in the ring.
- Ricky Starks is in the ring with a mic in his hand. He talks about the fan support behind him and declares his entry in the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament. Starks is gonna hold the place up on his back even when it seems like everything is crumbling. He’s walking out of Full Gear as the number one contender to the AEW world title. He has some parting words for Jon Moxley and MJF.
- Guevara is interviewed again backstage. He says the ROH world title will stay with the JAS at Full Gear, and then challenges Danielson to a two-out-of-three falls match next week.
- Mark Henry interviews WarJoe and Gates of Agony ahead of their main event tag team match, which is coming up next.
- Wardlow and Samoa Joe defeat Gates of Agony. Joe put Toa Liona to sleep outside the ring, while Wardlow took care of business with the Powerbomb Symphony on Kaun inside the ring. That was good enough for the win.
- Powerhouse Hobbs comes out after the match and stares at both men from the ramp. Wardlow pushes Joe out of his way to get a little closer to Hobbs. Joe didn’t seem to appreciate that.
- That’s the end of the show, folks!