Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way on tape from Coca-Cola Coliseum in Toronto, Ontario, Canada (spoilers are here, if you choose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s episode features FTR & Shawn Spears vs. The Embassy (Brian Cage & Gates of Agony) in the main event.
Also advertised: Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli vs. The Blade & The Butcher, Nyla Rose and Anna Jay A.S. fight over possession of Jade Cargill’s TBS title, Matt Hardy’s future hangs in the balance when Isiah Kassidy goes one-on-one with Ethan Page, and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR OCT. 14
- Rampage kicks off with Blackpool Combat Club (Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli) in tag team action against The Blade & The Butcher. Hangman Page is watching via a monitor backstage.
- Blackpool Combat Club defeats The Butcher & The Blade. The heels gained the advantage early on thanks to a distraction from The Bunny. Moxley eventually gets a hot tag and catches The Blade with a cutter before flipping him off. He followed up with a superplex and a piledriver, but The Blade wouldn’t stay down for the three count. All four men go at it in the middle of the ring. Mox hits his finisher on The Blade while Claudio hits his finisher on The Butcher at the same time for the pin fall victory.
- Moxley and Castagnoli cut a promo after the match talking trash on Hangman Page ahead of next week’s world title match.
- Renee Paquette interviews Swerve Strickland backstage. Swerve boasts about beating Daddy Ass and scissoring being banned. Keith Lee interrupts and is frustrated that Swerve cheated to win against Daddy Ass. He says Strickland is “swerving into the wrong lane.”
- The Dark Order are backstage arguing with Jose the Assistant, setting up a match between 10 and RUSH. Stu Grayson makes a cameo to join his old stablemates at the end of the segment.
- Jericho Appreciation Society hits the ring for a talking segment. Daddy Magic talks about his hard nipples before Daniel Garcia gets his hands on the mic to explain his betrayal of Bryan Danielson. Garcia is over with his rebellious phase. He learned about guts snd fighting spirit from Danielson, but Jericho’s title shot to the head taught him how to win. And that’s when he realized that sports etertainers beat pro wrestlers every single time. Garcia will never be a pro wrestler, he’s a sports entertainer. Jericho takes the mic and says he will continue to beat every former ROH champion. Out comes Dalton Castle and The Boys. Dalton is willing to break his back to take that title away from Jericho. They set up a title match for next Tuesday on Dynamite.
- There’s a pre-taped promo from Toni Storm and Hikaru Shida hyping their AEW interim women’s world championship match next Tuesday on Dynamite.
- Nyla Rose defeats Anna Jay. Nyla walks to the ring with Jade Cargill’s TBS championship in her possession. Rose puts Jay down with multiple scoop slams and a leg drop. Jay avoids the cannonball in the corner. Nyla later catches her in mid air and puts Jay in the Beast Bomb to win the match.
- Vickie Guerrero holds up a 1-0 sign to mock Cargill’s undefeated record. Jade and The Baddies come out, looking to get the belt back. Nyla’s security intervenes. Jade beats the shit out of all of them, but Nyla takes that time to run away with the title still in her possession.
- Ari Daivari said there was $50,000 dollars inside the envelope that HOOk ripped up, because he was trying to buy the FTW title. Instead, he’ll just have to beat HOOk to win the title.
- Ethan Page defeats Isiah Kassidy, which means The Firm now controls the contract of Matt Hardy. Page got a cheap shot on Kassidy before the bell. Kassidy almost stole the win with a roll up, but a distraction from Stokely Hathaway opened the door for Page to put Kassidy away with the Ego’s Edge.
- The Best Friends and Orange Cassidy challenge Death Triangle for the AEW Trios titles on Tuesday night Dynamite. Cassidy is confused about Dynamite being on Tuesday next week.
- Mark Henry interviews Shawn Spears, FTR, and The Embassy ahead of their man event trios match, coming up next.
- FTR & Shawn Spears defeat The Embassy. The finish saw FTR apply stereo sharpshooters on the heels. Spears joined in with his own sharpshooter on their manager. FTR nailed the Hart Attack on Gates of Agony, and Spears got the pin with the C4.
- Maria Kanellis, Matt Taven, and Mike Bennett come out after the match. Maria takes the mic and says FTR call themselves the top guys, but they’ve never fought against The Kingdom. She introduces them to the real top guys, Matt Taven and Mike Bennett. We are The Kingdom. The Embassy attack the babyfaces from behind. The Kingdom run into the ring and join in on the group beatdown on Spears and FTR. Samoa Joe’s music hits, and he comes out with Wardlow. The Kingdom and The Embassy all run away as Joe and Wardlow enter the ring.
- That’s the end of the show, folks!