Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s new show comes our way on tape from Fifth Third Arena in Cincinnati (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and chose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag). This week's episode features the Andrade El Idolo vs. PAC clash originally scheduled for All Out, Riho, Ruby Soho & Kris Statlander in trios action against Dr. Britt Baker, Jamie Hayter & Rebel, hometown hero Brian Pillman, Jr. battling Max Caster, a Darby Allin promo, and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
REMINDER: Please keep GIFs and pics to a minimum. They slow down updates and refreshes for some of your fellow community members.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR SEPT. 10
- Andrade and PAC are already in the ring as the show begins, with ring announcements happening for their match. Jim Ross and Taz are on the commentary team in place of Chris Jericho and Excalibur.
- During the course of the match, commentator Tony Schiavone claims, “I know all about the butt.”
- PAC locked Andrade in the Brutalizer, but Chavo ran in while Jose distracted the referee, nailing The Bastard in the head with an iPad. Andrade then pinned PAC for the win.
- After the match was over, Andrade decided he didn’t appreciate Chavo’s antics, so he knocked Chavo on his ass. Andrade walked out, leaving Chavo on the ground for the Lucha Bros and PAC to destroy. PAC put Chavo out with The Brutalizer.
- Sting and Darby Allin are in the ring with Schiavone to address recent comments from Tully Blanchard and Shawn Spears. Allin calls Spears a “generic piece of shit” who is nothing without Tully.
- Sting makes a reference to Tully riding the coattails of Ric Flair for years and says he is ready to fight Tully right now. Blanchard appears on the ramp with a mic and kills enough time talking for Shawn Spears to show up in the back of the ring and attack Darby. Sting runs Spears off while Tully celebrates the success of their minor ruse.
- We now get quick pre-taped thoughts from Adam Cole. He trusts Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks with his life. He respects Bryan Danielson and Christian, but Cole isn’t even in his prime yet and they still can’t keep up with him.
- Danielson follows up with similar pre-taped comments. The way The Elite dresses and acts shows that they are insecure. But he’s only coming after one guy in The Elite, and that’s Omega. Bryan loves that everyone in AEW is so hungry to be the best, and he’s game too.
- Riho, Kris Statlander, and Ruby Soho were victorious in trios action against the team of Britt Baker, Jamie Hayter, and Rebel. Rebel sacrificed her body for Baker, taking a super double stomp from Riho. Soho finished Rebel off for the pin.
- Mark Henry interviews Brian Pillman Jr. and Max Caster before their main event match. Caster calls Pillman a Saved by the Bell reboot reject.
- Caster raps on his way to the ring, ripping on fat people in Cincinnati and Pete Rose. His partner Anthony Bowens cuts him off and says to watch it because he’s on thin ice.
- Hometown hero Brian Pillman Jr. defeated Max Caster in the main event. Pillman was able to withstand interference from Bowens. He won the match using Air Pillman, his dad’s springboard clothesline.
- Bowens attacked Pillman after the match was over, and the double team beatdown was on. Jon Moxley ran out for the save in front of his hometown fans. Paradigm Shift on Caster, and the babyfaces celebrate with the fans as Rampage goes off the air.