Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way on tape from the Gas South Arena in Duluth, Georgia (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and chose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s card features Sammy Guevara defending the TNT championship against Tony Nese.
Also advertised for tonight: PAC replaces Rey Fenix in a tag team match alongside Penta El Zero M against FTR, and Jade Cargill is in action as she prepares for a TBS championship match against Thunder Rosa.
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR DEC. 3
- Rampage kicks off with Sammy Guevara defending the TNT championship against Tony Nese.
- Nese targets Guevara’s ribs early on. Guevara’s knee clips Nese’s head on a corkscrew dive to the outside. Back in the ring, Nese catches Guevara in the air and lands a gut buster. He guillotine’s Guevara on the top rope. Sammy is now selling his knee. Nese is squeezing Sammy by wrapping his legs around him in a body lock. Nese is stretching him with a single leg crab. Guevara gets out of it and comes back with clubbing blows. He then lands a double jump springboard cutter on Nese for a near fall. The Spanish Fly is also not good enough to get the three count. Guevara is pulling out all the stops, now hitting a springboard moonsault to the outside on Tony. Nese has more left in the tank, and he nails a 450 splash on the champ for a near fall. After an exciting exchange, Guevara nails his finisher for the win. Sammy Guevara defeats Tony Nese to retain the TNT championship.
- Backstage with Christian, he vows to ensure that Jurassic Express are the next AEW tag team champions.
- Next up is Jade Cargill vs. Janai Kai. Thunder Rosa is on commentary, as Kai is one of her students. Cargill squashes her opponent with her finisher in a matter of seconds. Jade Cargill defeats Janai Kai.
- Cargill continues the assault after the match. Rosa runs in for the save, takes down Cargill, and they brawl around the ring. AEW officials are having a very difficult time trying to separate Cargill and Rosa, who will meet up in the TBS championship tournament.
- Now a very brief pre-taped Eddie Kingston promo. He doesn’t care about Chris Jericho, and vows to get a piece of 2point0.
- Backstage with the Young Bucks and Adam Cole, who are talking trash on Orange Cassidy and the Best Friends. Young Bucks want a tag team match on Dynamite.
- There’s a video package hyping up Bryan Danielson vs. John Silver coming up on Dynamite.
- Commentary runs down the rest of the card for Dynamite, including Young Bucks vs. Rocky Romero & Chuck Taylor.
- FTR, PAC, and Penta are interviewed by Mark Henry in split screen before their tag team main event match.
- PAC & Penta vs. FTR is up. Late in the match after PAC (wearing an eye patch) was worked over for a while, Penta gets the hot tag and goes apeshit on FTR. He gets a near fall with a cross body on Wheeler. With PAC in rough shape on the outside, FTR uses their numbers advantage to take over again. PAC eventually gets back in the mix, going one-on-one with Dax in the middle of the ring. Dax can’t put him away with a Tiger Driver. Tully Blanchard distracts the ref but gets knocked off the apron. Wheeler takes out Penta on the floor with a swinging DDT. PAC hits both members of FTR on the outside with a moonsault. Malakai Black runs down to spit poison mist in PAC’s one good eye when the ref’s back is turned. PAC then gets rolled up for the three count. FTR defeats PAC & Penta.
- After the match, the heels rip off Penta’s mask. Black enters the ring and jams his thumb deep into PAC’s one good eye. PAC’s blood is on his hands as the show comes to an end.