Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way on tape from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and chose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s card features Britt Baker vs. Riho in a Black Friday Deal match. That means if Riho wins, she will get a future shot at Baker’s AEW women’s championship.
Also advertised for tonight: Eddie Kingston vs. Daniel Garcia, and Orange Cassidy & Wheeler Yuta vs. Adam Cole & Bobby Fish.
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR NOV. 26
- Rampage kicks off with Adam Cole & Bobby Fish vs. Orange Cassidy & Wheeler Yuta
- Adam Cole doesn’t want to deal with Cassidy’s nonsense, turning the hands in the pocket thing into the Bay Bay chant. OC keeps trying to get his hands in his pockets but Cole keeps preventing it from happening. Cassidy and Yuta have different paced tandem offense, with Cassidy too lazy to run and keep up with his partner. Cole gets the advantage over Yuta with a neckbreaker as we go to commercial break.
- Back from commercial, Cole knocks Cassidy off the apron so that Yuta has nobody to tag. The heels double team Yuta in their corner. Wheeler fights out of it and takes out both of them with a top rope dropkick, then tagging Orange. Cassidy gets the hands in the pockets and attacks both opponents with his weak kicks. After an exciting series of dives from the babyfaces, all four wrestlers go back and forth exchanging their trademark moves. The finish comes when Cole takes OC out and rams him into the ring steps. That leaves Bobby Fish inside the ring to put Yuta away with an Avalanche Falcon Arrow. Adam Cole & Bobby Fish defeat Orange Cassidy & Wheeler Yuta.
- Tony Schiavone interviews Tony Nese backstage. Nese wants to make his TNT debut in a TNT championship match against Sammy Guevara. Nese isn’t impressed with Sammy. Sammy confronts him and grants a title shot next week. Nese sucker punches Guevara and leaves him laying after talking more trash. The title match is booked for next week’s Rampage.
- FTR challenges Lucha Bros to a 2 out of 3 Falls match.
- Britt Baker vs. Riho in a Black Friday deal match is next. If Riho wins, she earns a future title shot. The commentators mention that Riho never got a rematch after losing the title.
- Riho is too quick for Baker to handle in the early going, so the champ regroups on the outside with Rebel. Riho doesn’t let up, ascending to the top rope and diving to the outside onto both of them. Baker regains control inside the ring, repeatedly smashing Riho’s face into the turnbuckle. Later in the match, Baker suplexes Riho into the corner buckle. Riho counters the Air Raid Crash into a snap dragon suplex. Baker fights back and nails the Air Raid Crash this time, but Riho kicks out of the pin at the last second. Britt kicks out of a Norther Lights suplex, but Riho is relentless and eventually cradles her for the win. Riho defeats Britt Baker.
- The commentators run down the lineups for next week’s Dynamite and Rampage.
- Mark Henry interviews Eddie Kingston and Daniel Garcia (with 2point0) ahead of their main event match.
- Eddie Kingston decides to attack 2point0 in the early going to temporarily negate the numbers advantage for Garcia. Kingston’s left leg is injured and Garcia takes advantage by targeting it further. Kingston is hobbling around the ring on the bad knee. Garcia keeps Eddie on the mat by exploiting the weak knee. He locks in a knee bar. Eddie is writhing in pain but grabs the ropes to break the hold. Kingston manages to stand up and nail a one-legged powerbomb. Garcia lures Eddie in and gets the knee bar back on. Garcia releases the hold and launches a flurry of strikes. Both men are just laying the strikes into each other standing in the middle of the ring. Garcia avoids the first spinning backfist attempts but Eddie immediately follows up with another for the win. Eddie Kingston defeats Daniel Garcia.
- After the match is over, 2point0 storm the ring and attack Kingston. Chris Jericho runs in from the commentary table and runs off the heels. Eddie doesn’t know what to make of Jericho’s save as the show goes off the air.