It didn’t start out looking like much, but business has picked up when it comes to the booking of the card for Ring of Honor’s Final Battle PPV.
On tonight’s Winter is Coming edition of AEW Dynamite, it was revealed that El Hijo del Vikingo will be defending his AAA Mega championship against Black Taurus at Final Battle this Friday (Dec. 15) in Garland, Texas’ Curtis Culwell Center. Vikingo’s held AAA’s top prize for more than two years, so we wouldn’t expect a change here, but it should be a good match nonetheless.
It’s one of three title bouts in the line-up as it now stands:
• Athena (c) vs. Billie Starkz for the ROH Women’s World title
• Dalton Castle vs. Komander vs. Lee Moriarty vs. Lee Johnson vs. Kyle Fletcher vs. TBD in a Survival of the Fittest elimination match to fill the vacant ROH World Television championship
• El Hijo del Vikingo (c) vs. Black Taurus for the AAA Mega title
• Keith Lee vs. Shane Taylor
• Ethan Page vs. Tony Nese in an ‘I Quit’ match
• Blackpool Combat Club (Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli & Bryan Danielson) vs. FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) & Mark Briscoe
Sound worth signing up for an HonorClub subscription?