Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- WrestleVotes was told “the Survivor Series official event program” features Gallus from NXT as well as Akam & Rezar, the Authors of Pain. No other NXT roster members are included in the program, which is an indication that Gallus and AOP “could be headed to TV shortly.”
- PW Torch’s Wade Keller heard that Jay White “wasn’t thrilled” with “how things went with the build and the match against MJF” at AEW Full Gear 2023.
- According to Fightful Select, there was a pitch for Odyssey Jones to join Bobby Lashley’s faction, but it doesn’t look like that will happen.
- The site also indicates it is very likely WWE will add Sheamus’ current injury time to the end of his contract.
- Per PW Insider, earlier this week the Young Bucks filed to trademark the terms “KTB Wrestling” and “Superdick Party”.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.