Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- PW Insider notes that “early creative for the top matches” at Crown Jewel “are already locked in.”
- BWE is claiming the “idea of the funhouse and Wyatt6 are still on the table.” When asked if Uncle Howdy would be taking over, they simply said “yes.”
- They also claim a “cash-in scenario” will kick off soon, regarding the Money in the Bank contract held by Damian Priest.
- Bryan Alvarez said on Wrestling Observer Radio that Cash Wheeler is injured and he doesn’t know how long FTR will be out of action because of it.
- Alvarez also said he heard Luchasaurus may have broken his finger on the same show.
- Mark Briscoe is “in the ring training for his comeback,” says PW Insider.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.