This didn't gain any traction when I tried in February, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try again. As stated previously, there was a relatively small but reliable group of users that kept the first season going. Metmchef puts a lot of effort into compiling the participants for each contest and I'd hate to see all his hard work go to waste and for this series to come to an end.
So if you have interest in seeing a second season, please leave a comment below.
What follows is Metmchef's original post from November 2021.
Hello everyone LMS season will be coming soon. I just want to check and see if there is still enough interest to do a second season. Also i want to everyone's opinion and suggestions on new rules or game play and New List ideas. Feel free to make any suggestions and want to make this as fun and exciting as possible.
The first list will feature the WWE Intercontinental championship and will be ready as soon as i see that there is enough interest. just for a recap here are they Rules form season one
- Please read all Rules
- All champions and wild card start at 5 point, when the reach or drop below 0 the are eliminated.
- Each post you can add 3 points to one champion and minus 3 points from one champion. Point will be doubled when we reach the top 8
- You must wait until 3 people have posted before you may post again and each person is limited to 5 post every day
- Lighting round will take place for the top 20 and 10. Lighting rounds will take place outside of normal score and last for at least 8 hours.
- Rules for lighting rounds
- At the start of the round all wrestlers will start with 0 points
- You will have 3 points to split up between the wrestlers each time you post.
- You will not minus points in the lighting. You still most wait for three people to post before you re-post but there in no limit to the amount of times you can post within the lighting round and they will not count towards your daily limit
- At the end of the lighting round the two lowest scores will be eliminated. Then we will return to the pre-lighting round scores
- If there is a tie
- the wrestler(s) who have the highest regular score will be safe.
- if there is still a tie all the tied wrestlers will enter a two hour Tie-breaker round
- The Tie-breaker round will have the same rules as the lighting round
- At the end of the Tie-breaker round all wrestlers with the lowest score will be eliminated.