Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to Fightful Select, WWE is “interested in bringing back several women who formerly worked for the company.” That includes Tegan Nox.
- AEW had big plans for revisiting the CM Punk vs. MJF program after All Out, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- Despite speculation about Punk returning to WWE, no talks have taken place between the two parties, per the Observer.
- PW Insider says Mike Tyson could be making multiple appearances for AEW. A deal between the two sides was struck just days before his return.
- Andrew Zarian notes that NBCU executives have been very positive towards NXT of late.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.