MLW has had an action-packed week, and they aren’t even airing wrestling right now. MLW broke news of a streaming deal with Pro Wrestling TV, the return to TV on November 3, and Davey Boy Smith Jr. reforming a British Bulldogs stable. Oh, but there’s more. MLW also announced more matches for Fightland and the return of Matt Striker on commentary.
MLW’s next live taping is Fightland on October 30 in Philadelphia. The current card stands as:
- MLW World Heavyweight Championship: Alexander Hammerstone (c) vs. EJ Nduka in Last Man Standing
- MLW World Middleweight Championship: Shun Skywalker (c) vs. Komander
- MLW Women’s World Featherweight Championship: Taya Valkyrie (c) vs. TBA
- Lio Rush vs. Jacob Fatu
- Real 1 NZO vs. Mance Warner
- Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Billington Bulldogs (Dynamite Kid’s nephews) vs. Bomaye Fight Club (Alex Kane, Mr. Thomas, & Myron Reed)
- Calvin Tankman vs. Willie Mack
- Samoan Swat Team (Lance Anoa’i & Juicy Finau) vs. The FBI (Little Guido & partner)
- Debuts from Delirious and Sam Adonis
Of the fresh matchups, one in particular stands out to my eye. I’m looking at NZO versus Mance Warner. Talk about a culture clash. Smacktalker Skywalker against the Southern Psychopath. Imagine the hype promos.
Real 1 vs. Mance Warner signed for Philly Oct 30 https://t.co/ZqalhwUZmz— MLW FIGHTLAND | Philly • 10/30 (@MLW) October 12, 2022
In addition to all those matches, Matt Striker will be in the house. Striker is back on commentary for MLW. His last time calling Major League action was in Spring 2019.
Matt Striker returns to MLW broadcast team https://t.co/DVtYR0BMa6— MLW FIGHTLAND | Philly • 10/30 (@MLW) October 14, 2022
How strong is the Fightland card stacking up so far?