Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Regarding the report Vince McMahon & Bruce Prichard will handle production duties on the rebranded NXT, Fightful Select says talent hasn’t heard that news, and didn’t see McMahon or Prichard at last week’s tapings. “Influential producer Jamie Noble” has been around the Performance Center more often lately.
- Fightful notes Prichard will be at the PC this weekend, and not all talent have been told to be there when he is.
- A source told Mat Men’s Andrew Zarian that “Vince has been hands-on and will continue moving forward.”
- After positive reaction to the 2020 & 2021 versions, Fightful Select reports WrestleMania 38 will again be a two night affair.
- WWE recently filed a trademark for “Queens Crown Tournament”, which is believed to be for the Queen of the Ring tournament rumored to be concluding at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia next month.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.