Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Big E is now a full time member of the Raw roster going forward, per PW Insider.
- Insider notes that Samoa Joe is not expected to be out of action for an extended period of time but it’s unclear when he’ll be coming back.
- Social media posts have led to speculation The Hurt Business could be reuniting.
- As for the NXT 2.0 debut show, Insider says the script was changed “a ton of times” throughout the day leading up to it hitting air on USA Network. They also say Kevin Dunn was at the show and personally overseeing the broadcast.
- Ringside News claims Vince McMahon’s involvement in the show was that he reviewed the script with Ed Koskey.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.