Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- For whatever it’s worth, WrestleVotes says a few high level people in WWE are pissed off about the latest Jimmy Uso DUI arrest.
- Having said that, Dave Meltzer said there is no actual fallout “at this point” but decisions will be made soon.
- According to Wrestling Observer Radio, the idea going forward from AEW is to hold loaded Dynamite shows every single week.
- Per Fightful Select, Roderick Strong recently signed a new deal with WWE and they have big plans for him in NXT throughout the rest of the year.
- The Observer says WWE trademarked various spellings for the new Nikki A.S.H. character, including Nikki Ashe, Nikki Aash, and Nikkiash.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.