Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to PW Insider, there is still no timetable for Bray Wyatt’s return to WWE. They say he’s “being held off for a specific reason” but the belief is it’s not a creative thing.
- Fightful Select says there was a lot of frustration backstage at NXT over the decision to have Karrion Kross lose his first match on Monday Night Raw.
- On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer speculated that it was Vince McMahon sending a message of some sort but it’s unclear what that message is.
- PW Insider notes that Rhea Ripley is a babyface now and it’s been made clear internally in WWE that she should be treated as such moving forward.
- Insider also says Keith Lee is officially back on the Raw roster and fully cleared to return to full time performing.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.