Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to PW Insider, Becky Lynch is scheduled to be at Money in the Bank this weekend. Whether or not she will appear on camera is unknown.
- Insider also says the WALTER injury is legitimate, and not a work.
- Earlier this month, Chris Jericho filed to trademark “God of War”.
- WWE has finally lifted the freeze on raises and promotions for its employees, per Insider.
- WrestleVotes says the WWE crew is “juiced up with excitement” for the return of live fans this weekend.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.