Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- WrestleVotes heard one idea for the upcoming WWE Draft is to move Big E to Raw. In this scenario, he would still be pushed as a singles wrestler despite being on the same show as Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston.
- According to PW Insider, the decision-makers in WWE who decided to release Aleister Black never asked the NXT people if they wanted him there.
- In preparation for the WWE Draft, Ringside News was told that a preliminary internal list of wrestlers was given out, and it includes Goldberg and Undertaker.
- Fightful says the Diamond Mine was originally supposed to debut in NXT much earlier, but it was delayed multiple times so that it could receive the proper spotlight on an episode.
- HeelByNature explains that there is a trademark conflict brewing right now between Keith Lee and WWE over his ring name.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.