Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Ringside News claims WWE already has the match order set for each night of WrestleMania 37, though lineups that have been rumored are incorrect.
- They also say finishes for each match are already set as well.
- The Observer says that WWE didn’t mandate any quarantine for wrestlers leading to WrestleMania this week but some wrestlers have chosen to do so on their own out of an abundance of caution.
- During the Hall of Fame podcast, Booker T mentioned Logan Paul is rumored to be a special referee or special enforcer for the Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens match.
- Current odds have multiple titles changing hands at NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.