Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Fightful Select says Vince McMahon met with talent who were very unhappy with The Hurt Business breaking up but McMahon insisted on it despite it being a blow to locker room morale.
- They also say that both Bobby Lashley and MVP personally lobbied for Vince not to go through with the breakup.
- The Observer notes there won’t be a women’s battle royal at WrestleMania 37.
- For what it’s worth, Paige recently mentioned on her Twitch that she’s going to try to get cleared to wrestle again.
- Andrade posted a tweet that has led to speculation he’s signed a new deal somewhere.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.