Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- On Wrestling Observer Radio it was said that multiple WrestleMania 37 matches had their finish changed during the weekend, maybe up to four.
- Fightful Select says that one of the matches that wasn’t changed was Roman Reigns vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan, as Reigns was planned to win from early on.
- They also say the decision to add Bryan came after a discussion that lasted for over a month and it wasn’t set until around the week of Fastlane.
- Reginald apparently missed WrestleMania 37 because he’s sick.
- Per PW Insider, MLW has been in talks with Discovery about a potential broadcast deal.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.