Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer mentioned he’s reasonably certain Asuka also suffered a concussion from the Shayna Baszler kick that knocked out her teeth on Raw.
- He also said Kacy Catanzaro is “relatively okay” but she doesn’t have a broken leg as WWE claimed.
- For what it’s worth, Charlotte Flair told TV Insider she’s pitched WWE on wanting to work with her boyfriend, Andrade, on screen.
- The Mat Men Pro Wrestling Podcast says a source told them NXT will be moving to Tuesday nights starting on April 13 and an announcement should be coming soon.
- Per Meltzer on WOR, WWE wants Bad Bunny on TV as much as possible, which is why Damian Priest matches have run long on Monday Night Raw.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.