Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- PW Insider notes that Charlotte Flair was removed from the WrestleMania 37 promotional material as a precautionary measure, and it’s not indicative of any belief that she’ll actually miss the card, though that could still happen.
- For whatever it’s worth, Ringside News says Randy Orton has a lot of creative pull in his storylines and a source told them that he “doesn’t always get his way, but he has a lot of input.”
- On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Aleister Black is currently dealing with some minor injuries.
- Sabu claimed on the NWC Show that Rob Van Dam is going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year.
- Insider says WWE’s internal schedule now lists NXT TV on every Tuesday in April starting with April 13.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.