Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- When discussing the NXT talent who missed television this week, F4WOnline’s Dave Meltzer noted that Triple H wasn’t at Raw or NXT.
- Fightful says that WWE’s Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be taped on March 30 and April 1, and will air on April 6 on WWE Network.
- The class of inductees is said to be changed from what WWE originally planned.
- According to Ringside News, WWE Talent Relations sent an email to wrestlers and staff stating that effective immediately, wrestlers need to work through commercial breaks at TV tapings even though there are no live fans.
- While speaking on NowVoice, Asuka revealed that she now has temporary teeth to replace the ones she lost, and it will take approximately six months to recover from this injury.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.