Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The heavy speculation going around is that Bray Wyatt will finally make his return at Fastlane this coming Sunday night.
- For whatever it’s worth, on Wrestling Observer Radio it was said that Bobby Lashley was told he would get a Brock Lesnar match upon his return in 2018 and it just never happened.
- Per Fightful, WWE talent weren’t surprised about the WrestleMania 37 ticket on sale date being moved because they weren’t informed of any comp tickets beforehand like usual. The situation continues to be a mess.
- They also say that Vince McMahon has softened his stance on cardboard cutouts being used to fill out the stadium at the show.
- Paul Heyman mentioned Jimmy Uso returning to WWE recently and the word is he’s poised to come back to television any day now.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.