Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There’s no expectation that Brock Lesnar will return for WrestleMania 37, even though fans will be in attendance.
- PW Insider notes that WrestleMania 37 tickets are being sold via seating pods of up to six people and pods must be purchased in their entirety.
- Per the Observer, Bad Bunny hasn’t been on WWE television to get ready for the Grammys. He should be back sooner rather than later.
- They also say Fastlane may have been done as a way to test out the move to Peacock and figure out any issues with it before WrestleMania 37.
- Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, AEW Revolution did roughly 125,000 buys on PPV.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.