Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Per the Observer, Andrade had his request to be released by WWE denied.
- For whatever it’s worth, PW Insider says sources told them that he looked absolutely miserable when he was seen at Raw this past Monday night.
- The Observer says WWE is hoping to run WrestleMania 37 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa at 75-percent capacity on both nights, which would be about 45,000 fans in attendance on each night.
- WWE is apparently making backup plans for Charlotte Flair for WrestleMania just in case Asuka can’t get cleared from her concussion in time.
- Revolution did the best PPV numbers in the history of AEW, per the WON.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.