Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- On The Board at F4WOnline, Dave Meltzer said Lars Sullivan no showed some tapings prior to his release.
- A WWE source told Fightful Select that they saw Sullivan’s weird shirtless interview with Michael Cole as “sabotage, but if it was a test, he passed it.”
- Chelsea Green’s latest injury has healed and she’s in the process of getting cleared by WWE for a return, per Fightful.
- Further evidence in support of their report the global music superstar is planning to work WrestleMania 37, PW Insider says Bad Bunny has been training at the WWE Performance Center.
- In an interview with Jim Varsallone of the Miami Herald, Booker T confirmed reports his Reality of Wrestling trainee AQA (Angela Quentina Arnold) has signed with WWE and will be reporting to the PC soon.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.