Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the Observer, Christian was secretly cleared last week.
- Ringside News notes that Vince McMahon wasn’t at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view and Triple H was in charge of the show. It’s unclear why McMahon was gone.
- Rhea Ripley is considered a member of the main roster now, per the Observer, but it may still be undecided if she’ll be on Raw or SmackDown.
- Wrestling Inc says Carlito is on a three-week trial run with WWE, something MVP pushed hard for and Triple H approved. There’s apparently a belief he will sign and the company has been impressed with him.
- PW Insider notes Bad Bunny is planned to make more appearances with WWE, and could even be wrestling a match at WrestleMania 37.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.