Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that there’s something going on with Keith Lee and he may get removed from the U.S. title match at Elimination Chamber.
- For that matter, Meltzer says none of the matches under the top three are certain at this point.
- PW Insider notes that MVP legitimately suffered a leg injury on Raw this week and he’s already traveled to Alabama to get looked at.
- Wrestling Inc says WWE learned of Lacey Evans’ pregnancy during the day and rewrote Raw for later in the evening.
- According to talkSPORT, Millie McKenzie has signed with WWE to be a part of the NXT UK brand.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.