Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Bryan Danielson was so professional on his way out of WWE, Fightful Select’s heard that many within the company didn’t think he was actually leaving. WWE hopes he will return down the road.
- For what it’s worth, Tony Schiavone said on his Ask Tony Live! Show that he thinks AEW will have a streaming service by the end of 2022.
- Per PW Insider, Sheamus will be returning to the ring this week after surgery on his nose last month.
- On her vlog, Thunder Rosa revealed she was recently sidelined by a concussion.
- According to Fightful, New Japan Pro Wrestling has made a big play for former NXT star Bronson Reed.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.