Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Ringside News claims The Rock vs. Roman Reigns was never discussed for WrestleMania 38 and is not the plan.
- There’s already speculation that the “Supersized SmackDown” show could be a tryout for a third hour of SmackDown on FS1, with Dave Meltzer noting he wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case.
- For what it’s worth, Karrion Kross seemed to hint in a recent interview with Table Talk that Scarlett Bordeaux will be joining him on Raw at some point in the near future.
- Gable Steveson’s debut in WWE is tentatively set for next spring, according to the Observer.
- Per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, The Young Bucks had a big hand in Bobby Fish getting signed to AEW.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.