Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Wrestling Observer Live’s Bryan Alvarez said he’s under the impression Bray Wyatt is more likely to sign with Impact Wrestling than AEW.
- According to Mat Men’s Andrew Zarian, WWE’s upcoming Queen of the Ring Tournament will be now be called the “Queen’s Crown Tournament.”
- Fightful claims one of WWE’s pitches to Adam Cole involved cutting his hair short to have a new look on the main roster. Cole was not interested in doing that.
- Sources told Cassidy Haynes of bodyslam.net that Cody Rhodes “doesn’t really have much of a relationship” anymore with Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks.
- LA Knight is one of the NXT acts being considered for the WWE Draft, per Zarian.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.