Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- WWE is planning for both nights of WrestleMania 37 to run approximately three hours and be finished by 10 p.m. Eastern, according to PW Insider.
- They’re “planning on permitting upwards of 25,000 fans” each night at Raymond James Stadium, per WrestleVotes.
- That Twitter account says discussions are ongoing regarding what to do after WrestleMania. With baseball, basketball and hockey all running a full schedule at that point, finding a ThunderDome location will be difficult, so a “a soft “reopening” of the touring schedule for Live TVs” is possible.
- Fightful Select reports Jessamyn Duke is not injured, but is not in the Women’s Dusty Classic because she’s focused on creating content for UpUpDownDown. NXT’s plan was always for Marina Shafir to have a different partner.
- That site also says James Storm is not under contract with Impact, but he’s not done working with them yet, either.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.