Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that fans will be in attendance for both nights of WrestleMania 37 in Tampa, though it’s unclear how many tickets will be sold.
- He also said the plan for the Hall of Fame, at least as of right now, is to have it virtually with no fans.
- Per PW Insider, Fast Lane will return this year as a WWE PPV on Mar. 21 from the ThunderDome.
- The Observer says Drew McIntyre is expected to return on next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw.
- Insider notes Taya worked the latest set of Impact Wrestling TV tapings following her loss at Hard to Kill.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.