AEW announced there will be a 21-man Casino Battle Royal at their All Out pay-per-view on Sept. 5. The winner of the match will receive a shot at the AEW world championship at some point in the future. Nine of the wrestlers who will participate in the match include Lance Archer, Darby Allin, Brian Cage, Ricky Starks, The Butcher, The Blade, Eddie Kingston, Fenix, and Pentagon Jr.
A tag team match was also added to All Out. Either the Young Bucks will face Jurassic Express, or Private Party will go against SCU. The match that gets chosen for the pay-per-view will be determined on next week’s episode of Dynamite.
Here is the current lineup for All Out:
- Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF (AEW world championship)
- Kenny Omega & Hangman Page (c) vs. FTR (AEW tag team titles)
- Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Thunder Rosa (AEW women’s championship)
- Orange Cassidy vs. Chris Jericho (Mimosa Mayhem Match)
- Natural Nightmares, Matt Cardona, Scorpio Sky vs. Dark Order (8-man tag)
- 21-man Casino Battle Royal
- Young Bucks vs. Jurassic Express OR Private Party vs. SCU
Will you be ordering All Out on Sat. Sept. 5?