Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Per the Observer, Sami Zayn was supposed to appear on SmackDown last week but he chose to stay at home.
- The Street Profits vs. Viking Raiders Raw tag team title match was apparently set for Money in the Bank originally but moved to Raw next week. It’s possible WWE does a rematch at the pay-per-view.
- Becky Lynch is receiving a lot more interest from the entertainment industry of late, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- They also say The Young Bucks vs. The Revolt is going to be starting “sooner rather than later.”
- Oklahoma apparently wants to bring pro wrestling shows to the state in the very near future, says the Observer.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.