AEW’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view event is scheduled for May 23, and last night’s (May 13) episode of Dynamite added several more matches to the card.
Here is a rundown of the full card as it currently stands:
- Cody vs. Lance Archer (TNT championship tournament finals)
- Jon Moxley vs. Brodie Lee (AEW World championship)
- Nyla Rose vs. Hikaru Shida (No DQ, no countout match for AEW women’s championship)
- The Elite vs. The Inner Circle (Stadium Stampede match)
- Casino Ladder match (winner earns match for AEW World championship)
- Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Private Party vs. Best Friends (Pre-show, winner becomes #1 contender for AEW tag titles)
The rules for the Casino Ladder match were also revealed. Up to nine wrestlers will compete to become the first person to grab the poker chip that hangs above a ladder. Two competitors will start the match, and every 90 seconds a new wrestler will enter the fray. This will continue until all nine combatants (if necessary) have entered the match. The match will end whenever the chip is claimed. The four announced participants in the match thus far are Orange Cassidy, Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, and Rey Fenix.
It was also announced that Mike Tyson will be on hand to present the TNT championship to the winner of Cody vs. Lance Archer.
Has AEW done enough to get you interested in purchasing Double or Nothing?