Dynamite on Weds., May 20 will feature the final push to AEW’s next PPV, Double or Nothing.
What do they have in store for us on the ‘go home’? Check it out:
- MJF vs. Marko Stunt. Maxwell Jacob Friedman signed Stunt’s open contract, and further advanced his feud with Jungle Boy when he and Wardlow attacked Jurassic Express while they were facing Best Friends.
- Fenix vs. Orange Cassidy. These two will jockey for position ahead of the Casino Ladder Match. This was also set-up during the Jurassic Express/Best Friends match when Fenix attacked.
- Jon Moxley vs. 10. The World champ gonna deal with Mr. Brodie Lee’s newest Dark Order lackey before dealing with the Exalted One on May 23.
- Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara. Lots of bad blood between these two over the past couple weeks, including a golf cart assault and Twist of Fate by the Broken One on the Spanish Sex God. They’re both in Double or Nothing’s Stadium Stampede.
- Jake Roberts and Arn Anderson will meet ahead of the TNT Title match between their client/students Lance Archer and Cody.
Sound like a plan?