Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Rob Gronkowski did things that people would not expect him to do at WrestleMania 36.
- Meltzer also mentioned that Kenny Omega was dealing with a torn labrum and his shoulder is “all messed up.”
- WrestleVotes says that WWE’s Money in the Bank event, originally scheduled for May 9 in Baltimore, will “not happen as planned.”
- When discussing WrestleMania 36 with PW Insider, Triple H mentioned that WWE could “do some of it live.”
- Vince McMahon was apparently never a proponent of the free WrestleMania offer for WWE Network, which is why it is not being advertised. That idea came from George Barrios and Michelle Wilson, who were fired earlier this year.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.