Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There are no plans for WrestleMania 37 to be a two-night event as of right now, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- The Observer says there is a belief that Florida allowing WWE to continue running as an essential business was at least in part to ensure WrestleMania would be in Tampa in 2022.
- There were rumors that WWE was going to use Sarah Logan on Raw and those persist. She could be back in some form over the weeks/months ahead.
- PW Insider notes that while Drake Maverick is still being used, and there’s been talk of using Logan, there are no plans to rescind any releases and they will still be gone after 90 days.
- Konnan apparently has some interest in bringing in Primo, Epico, and Lio Rush to AAA once that is possible.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.