Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- PW Insider speculates that Brock Lesnar will be off WWE television until things are back to how they used to be before everything shut down.
- Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that the Ronda Rousey stuff that happened over the weekend is not a work.
- He also said that he expects her to work WrestleMania 37 in Los Angeles next year but she’s not expected back anytime soon.
- More from Meltzer: releasing The Revival when WWE did was likely because it was a Friday and it was going to get buried in the news. Plus, AEW has already taped so much television.
- Some rumors got around that Corey Graves was the on-air personality who got the coronavirus but the Observer says that’s not the case.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.