Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Braun Strowman is expected to be back sooner rather than later, per the Observer.
- It’s looking more and more like Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan is happening at Royal Rumble.
- During a recent interview, Jey Uso said his brother, Jimmy, will be returning in January or February.
- For whatever it’s worth, Trish Stratus told the Women’s Wrestling Talk podcast that she’s had talks about working in NXT as a coach helping developmental talent in some capacity.
- Speculation has the Kenny Omega, Don Callis, Good Brothers group being known as “Super Elite.”
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.