Here's a place to check results and comment along with Ring of Honor (ROH)'s Final Battle pay-per-view (PPV) - happening Fri., Dec. 18, 2020 at UMBC Event Center in Baltimore.
The show will stream live on HonorClub, ROH’s subscription service (details here). It is also available as an internet PPV on Fite, where the first hour is free, the remainder of the show costs $19.99. The opening bell is scheduled for 8PM Eastern.
We've got a preview of the card for you here, and will update the results tonight as they happen, and feel free to use this space to discuss all the action with the best pro wrestling community on the internet - before, during and after the show.
- RUSH def. Brody King via pinfall after The Bulls Horns (and a Dragon Lee distraction that allowed their father, La Bestia del Ring, to hit King in the head with a chair) to retain his ROH World championship; The Foundation come out for a staredown with Los Ingobernables to close the show
- Jonathan Gresham def. Flip Gordon via referee stoppage after a hammerlock superplex and a trio of running forearms to retain his Pure championship
- Shane Taylor def. Jay Briscoe via pinfall after a Marcus Garvey Driver and the Welcome to the Land piledriver; after teasing dissension all night over Mark partnering with PCO, the Briscoes elbow bump one another after the match
- Dragon Lee def. Tony Deppen via pinfall after a poisonrana and a pair of knee strikes to retain the Television title
- Danhausen def. Brian Johnson via disqualification after Danhausen faked being hit by a microphone; Danhausen keeps his ROH contract
- Mike Bennett & Matt Taven def. Vincent & Bateman via pinfall on Bateman after a combo shining wizard/backpack stunner; after the match, The Righteous’ Vita VonnStarr low blows the OG Kingdom boys. Taven gets zip-tied to the ropes and choked out by VonnStarr. Vincent & Bateman put a board between Bennett’s feet and hobble him Misery-style with a steel chair.
- Rey Horus def. Dalton Castle via pinfall after a tornado driver
- Jay Lethal & Jonathan Gresham def. PCO & Mark Briscoe via pinfall to retain the ROH Tag Team titles (Gresham on PCO after a Doomsday Device and Shooting Star Press and with Mark knocked out on the floor)
- Tracy Williams & Rhett Titus def. Wheeler Yuta & Fred Yehi via submission (Hot Sauce on Yuta) in a Pure Rules match
- Tony Deppen def. Dak Draper, LSG & Josh Woods via pinfall (roll-up of LSG after he’d frog splashed Woods); will face Dragon Lee for the TV title later tonight