Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to Fightful, the setup for WWE ThunderDome inside Tropicana Field is taking longer than expected due to the wide open space.
- Fightful also says that the Amway Center in Orlando will now allow WWE to use the building through Monday, Dec. 7, instead of kicking WWE out on Dec. 5. The plan is to move into Tropicana Field for Dec. 10.
- PW Insider notes that Vince McMahon booked Undertaker’s Final Farewell segment at Survivor Series and was very hands on with it. Triple H was also likely involved.
- Wrestling Inc was told that Vice’s Dark Side of the Ring decided against producing an episode on Chyna for the upcoming season.
- Insider also mentions that Brian Kendrick has recently been working as a producer for NXT.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.