Don’t have time to follow all of AEW’s online content? Don’t worry. We got you covered with the AEW Rewind, which will rewind through social media bits and YouTube videos from the past week to prepare you for Wednesday night Dynamite.
Chris Jericho & Jake Hager are scheduled to wrestle Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian on Dynamite. This will be the first time Jericho and Daniels square off in their combined 58 years of experience.
For the first time in almost a combined 58 years in the ring Chris Jericho (@IamJericho) faces Christopher Daniels (@facdaniels), when the #InnerCircle take on #SCU tomorrow night at 8/7c on #AEWDynamite.— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 24, 2020
Don't miss a minute of the action on @tntdrama! pic.twitter.com/spjf27FcWi
Top Flight made such a positive impression in their Dynamite debut against the Young Bucks that they are now All Elite.
Top Flight wrestles TH2 this evening. Angelico compared his journey to Top Flight’s.
At 19 yrs old I worked on a building site 10hrs a day 6 days a week saving up for wrestling school and a international flight. At 19 this other dude signed a professional contract after a IG DM... Am I just jealous and bitter? Or are they really just that good and talented?— Angelico (@AngelicoAAA) November 25, 2020
Cody Rhodes and Taz are still gabbing over social media. If Cody ever had any ideas of joining Team Taz, access will be denied.
Anna Jay is ready for her title shot against Hikaru Shida tonight.
Dr. Britt Baker DMD could be a future challenger for the winner, and she may be able to tip the scales in her favor with Reba as the referee.
The latest episode of A Shot of Brandi (here) featured Sammy Guevara. They sipped on Arnold Palmer beverages while cooking Buffalo chicken dip. Sammy cut himself playing with knives. They discussed who Sammy would date in the Inner Circle, the afterlife, and a story of Brandi seeing a ghost in a hotel room. Cody had a cameo in a bath towel.
Sammy’s vlog (here) had some behind the scenes clips for the Inner Circle’s Vegas vacation.
Being the Elite
“One Chip Challenge” - Being The Elite, Ep. 231 (here) featured:
- Orange Cassidy and Kris Statlander shared a finger reunion with snazzy synthesizer music.
- The Young Bucks’ book officially published after two years of work. It is available at Barnes & Noble and various online stores.
- Kip Sabian wanted a video game rematch against Leva Bates. She calmly destroyed him while snickering at his futile efforts.
- Anna Jay pushed Stu Grayson over a table again.
- The Bucks went to Barnes & Noble looking for their book. They found it in the romance section, as a gag.
- Kenny Omega received cupping treatment for his back.
- Michael Nakazawa was disinfecting the ring ropes and turnbuckles and also making them slippery. Cut to a clip of Trent messing up a springboard maneuver against Miro. Nak told anyone upset to find him for a match. Cut to Trent watching this scene on his phone. An angered Trent is going to kill Nak. (They had their match on Dark.)
- Brandon Cutler was in the bathroom looking for spider monkeys. Frankie Kazarian corrected the confusion to spot monkeys. Nakazawa interrupted with the urge for a massive dump.
- The Dark Order had a Thanksgiving feast. They were all thankful for friends. Colt Cabana was thankful for the corrective reconstruction surgery on his face paid for with the Dark Order’s credit card.
- Matt Hardy continued one-upping the Young Bucks. There were various sketches of Hardy taking credit for everything and pushing the phrase, “The truth is the truth.”
- As holder of the BTE Championship, John Silver said challengers have to earn the shot. Aaron Solow, Ricky Starks, Trent, Luchasaurs, and Super Panda all participated in the One Chip Challenge to determine the #1 contender. Last one to drink milk to cut the spicy heat was the winner. After about 15 minutes, none of the contestants drank milk, so they needed a way to break the stalemate. It was decided that Trent could eat a second chip to earn the rematch, since he is the former BTE champ. Trent did it and later vomited in the bathroom. Next week’s contest for the BTE Championship will be mustard packet throwing.
We’ll close with two items. First, AEW is having a Black Friday sale at their shop on Pro Wrestling Tees for 25% off everything.
Second, in honor of Hikaru Shida’s title defense tonight, let’s jam to her theme song as played on the Otamatone.